Railcomplete AS is the company behind the design tool RailCOMPLETE, which constitutes a revolution in the world market within BIM for railway electricity. Railway wayside infrastructure engineering includes the disciplines Tracks, Overhead Lines, Signaling Systems, Telematics, Auxiliary Power, Earthing, Signage and Guideways. There is a very complex interaction between these subjects – they each have their own special needs for analyzes, auxiliary tools and presentation in the form of 3D, animation, drawings and tables. RailCOMPLETE brings all the disciplines together in a common BIM model.
The core software handles railway technical building details, 3D display and export to various data formats, but also complex mathematical challenges in track geometry, regression analysis, strength calculations, pattern recognition, synthesis of signal systems’ light and switch control, and support for capacity calculations. The core software is common to all railway administrations, and is developed in C#/.NET as a plugin to AutoCAD®.
Railcomplete’s focus is on enabling its customers to deliver cost – effective services of the highest quality – and this will be an even clearer requirement from the railway administrations when BIM has made its final entry into railway wayside infrastructure engineering. We will further develop the software for Norwegian customers, and from 2019 we have also been customizing RailCOMPLETE for the French SNCF Réseau.
We are therefore looking for a graduate or junior developer who can help us enter the world market.
- Software development, testing, documentation
- Algorithm design
- User interface design
- Participate in the development of our roadmap
- Participate in bidding processes and development assignments
Relevant skills and qualifications
- Higher education in IT and technology subjects, mathematics / statistics or other relevant education. Relevant experience can replace formal education.
- Experience from development projects
- Good language skills in Norwegian and English
- A strong interest in programming
- Independent, hardworking and efficient
- Solution-oriented and analytically minded
- Quick to seek help when needed: confident in your own knowledge , and aware of your own limitations
- Curious and eager to learn
- Desire and ability to share their own knowledge with others
- Competitive conditions and good insurance and pension schemes
- Co-ownership, option package, salary development follow Tekna’s tables
- An inspiring and good collegial environment
- Flexible working hours
- An employer who wants to further develop its employees so that they thrive and increase their skills
- Gain deep insight into the complex railway
Questions and application should be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org .